Back to Home

Spacious apartments in a family friendly complex in Esenyurt

  • 1/5
  • 2/5
  • 3/5
  • 4/5
  • 5/5
Add to your favorite list!
REQUEST MORE PICTURES
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE BROCHURE
From45.734
REF NR: 5149 ESENYURT / IstanbulAirport : 25 mins
  • REF NR: 5149
  • ESENYURT / Istanbul
  • Airport : 25 mins
  • Bedroom : 1
  • Bathroom : 1
  • Size : 70 sqm
  • Sea : 15 mins
  • Shopping : 1 mins

Ready to move in residential project in Esenyurt area within easy access to all city amenities and international airport. The complex includes 2 blocks built on 10.200m2 land. Only 30% of land is used for the construction and the remaining 70% of the territory is used for green zones and...

GET MORE DETAILS
GET MORE DETAILSCALL US
5149

REQUEST MORE INFORMATION

REF NR: 5149

From: 45.734

What Happens Next ?

  • As soon as we receive your inquiry, we will assign it to our property expert.
  • Our expert will contact you shortly to give you all the information you need.
  • We will also send you the FREE buying Guide as a Thank you!
  • We will send your friend an email with a link to this property.
  • Your friend can view and inquire about this property.
  • Your friends details will never be shared with any 3rd party.
Capitol Estate
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
When are you planning to buy?*
Capitol Estate
Share with a Friend now
'WOW what a nice Service! I am Very impressed with their attention to detail.'
WATCH WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
  • Ahmed A. / Palestine
    Ahmed A. / Palestine
    Video in Arabich
  • Albert S. / Canada
    Albert S. / Canada
    Video in Persian
  • Jackie G. / UK
    Jackie G. / UK
    Video in English
  • Reyhane S. - Sweden
    Reyhane S. - Sweden
    Video in Persian
  • Farahnaz S. / USA
    Farahnaz S. / USA
    Video in English
  • Mahmudul H. / India
    Mahmudul H. / India
    Video in English
  • Mikael B. / Sweden
    Mikael B. / Sweden
    Video in Swedish
  • Zia / Pakistan
    Zia / Pakistan
    Video in English
  • Abdul Rezzak M. / Sweden
    Abdul Rezzak M. / Sweden
    Video in Swedish
Contact us on WhatsApp now!Contact us on WhatsApp now!
Contact us on WhatsApp now!
{NOTIFICATION}
Create a Free Account Now
and Save this Page

and join more than 14,000 myCapitol users

5 Reasons to Create Free Account

My favourite propertiesSave the properties you like as you browse the website.

Be First to knowChoose your criteria to get property updates the minute they go online.

Free Viewing TripRegistered members have the chance to take Free Viewing Trips to Turkey.

Save PagesPut all your favorite properties and articles in one place and view them whenever you like.

Special DealsBe The First person to know about discounts and special offers.

Search Property in Turkey by Location
Discover Our Top Selling Locations: